Thursday, September 11, 2008

September Stamp Club


Just a quick one today. I wanted to share one of the projects we're making at Stamp Club tomorrow. It's based on a card I was given by my upline Janine.

It will be this group's final month of stamp club for this round, but they enjoyed it so much they're all coming back for the next round starting in October. I'm looking forward to it girls - got heaps of great things planned!

If you would like info about joining one of my Stamp Clubs - or starting your own with a group of friends - just send me an email.

Stamps: Wild About You, Short & Sweet
Cardstock: Close to Cocoa, Very Vanills, Black
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Ruby Red, Old Olive, Summer Sun, Basic Black, Versamark
Other: 1 3/8" square punch, spiral punch, googly eye (on elephant)

1 comment:

Tegan said...

Such a fun kiddie card! I particularly like your use of the black CS to make a "flimstrip" type layout. Lovely :)