Saturday, September 13, 2008

Pearls of Wisdom







I love using the flowers, beads and pearls from Stampin' Up!'s Pretties Kit (p144 Idea Book & Catalogue), but tend to only use them on 'special' cards. Crazy isn't it?! Put your hand up if you hate cutting into a gorgeous new sheet of scrapbooking paper. Well I'm a bit like that too but I tell myself that if I use it all up then I can buy some more!! Ha, works a treat every time. LOL :)




After using most of the Pretties Kit flowers as embellishments on tins, I'm left with quite a few half pearls. I found a lovely way to use them with the Le Jardin Designer Series paper (p134), and it was soooo easy. Just pop a mini glue dot on the back and attach to the flowers featured in the design of the paper.


Stay tuned for my next post where I'll be sharing a special project featuring more of the Pretties Kit.



Stamp set: Three Thoughts Simply Sent kit
Ink: Always Artichoke
Cardstock: River Rock, Mellow Moss, Very Vanilla
Other: Le Jardin Designer Series paper, Pretties Kit, corner rounder

No comments: