Friday, August 1, 2008

Spring Mini Catalogue

How exciting!
The new Stampin' Up! Spring mini catalogue has just been launched today, as a supplement to the huge Idea Book & Catalogue. Although it's rainy and cold outside, it's so refreshing to look through all the wonderful new products that are available for the next few months.
I've had the chance to play with some of the exciting new treasures, such as the die-cut flowers and beautiful new Christmas ('Holiday Harmony') Designer Series Paper.
There are also some sweet new stamp sets - something for everyone!
Products in the mini catalogue are available from the 1st of August until the end of November.
My past workshop hostesses will be getting a copy in the post any day now... along with a little surprise (I love spoiling my hostesses!) Stamp club members will also have the chance to play with some new goodies when we get together next week.
If you would like a copy of the Spring Mini Catalogue, just email me and I'll get one to you.

No comments: