Thursday, August 14, 2008

It's the Little Things...


A big HELLO to all the wonderful ladies in my Stampin' Up! team who came to my place last weekend for an afternoon of... you guessed it, stamping! It was a great day! I learnt sooooo much, and really enjoyed being surrounded by such a wonderful, positive, inspiring group of women.


I've had a lot of fun over the past few days practicing new techniques and trying different layouts and card designs. So a big THANK YOU again for continually inspiring me and sharing my love of papercrafting.
I WILL be posting some of the projects we made. Soon!


But first I wanted to share a little project I've been working on. It's a 3"x3" journal that fits into a flip-top box, and is one of those projects that comes from the heart, IYKWIM? There are a few pages with special quotes and messages and journal pages. I made it for someone very special to me, and I look forward to giving it to her this weekend. I hope she likes it.


All items used are from Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Mellow Moss, Pretty In Pink, Whisper White
Rub Ons: Anchored
Ribbons: Pink Gingham, Light Pink
Other: Pretties Kit, Pewter Jumbo Eyelet, Spring Bouquet Flower Punch

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sure the special person will love your gift once again beautiful