Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Altered containers


How cute is this?

One of the very talented demonstrators in my Stampin' Up! team, Juliana, sent these cute pics of some altered cheese & dip and yoghurt containers.


And they are so simple to make. Just give everything a really good wash and remove any of the original wrappers and lids.

Put some Sticky Strip along the top edge/rim of the container, and close it up with some beautiful double-sided Designer Series paper. Or, create your own decorative top by stamping on cardstock.

Juliana added ribbon and a little pull tab. Very clever! Inside she added some card candy, stamped images, ribbon, buttons etc, to use as gifts at her workshops.

Now I'd better get the kids eating up so I can make some too :)

images © 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!®
A huge thanks to Juliana Main for allowing me to put these pics on my blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Simone,
Isn't she a clever little thing!! Juliana is the culprit for introducing me and the rest of our surrounds to stamping up!! and we're all loving her for it. Soi just a little thanks for Hooking her up!! the ideas she has is amazing!