Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Simply Scrappin'

Isn't she gorgeous? This is my beautiful girl who isn't feeling well today so is home sick from kinder.
We accidentally left the back door open this morning and one of the chooks came in for a surprise visit. Zoe and I were carefully trying to catch her, being very gentle and trying not to frighten her too much... until the cheeky thing went into the spare room (which just happens to be my stamping room at the moment!). Well - in 2 seconds flat I had that chook and she was out the back door!!!! It's one thing that she came in to the house, but everyone knows that the stamp room is OUT OF BOUNDS!
It cheered Zoe up no end. She was laughing for ages after our little adventure together.

Products used to make this page:
Simply Scrappin' Crew Kids Girl (p138)
On Board Simon Lower chipboard (p140), covered in textured Wild Wasabi cardstock

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just ordered this kit and it should be arriving by the end of the week hopefully! I can't wait to get my hands on it!

Anonymous said...

This is a fabulous shot of Zoe. She sure didn't look too ill in this photo though. Poor chook got Mum's anger by daring to enter the sacred room of the house.
love from Mum.