Monday, July 7, 2008

Cards for the "Card Tin"!



As promised, here are the cards I made with some more of the Fall Flowers designer series paper as used in my last blog on the tin. This first card is based on the one on page 41 of the Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalogue... I never tire of looking there for inspiration.


Have I mentioned I love love love this paper?!!


Adding designer series paper is a really simple way of putting together a card - it's quick, easy and effective. You don't even have to be creative!



The best thing is that it's designed to co-ordinate with Stampin' Up's colour range, so it couldn't be easier to pick the right colours to go with the project.


The co-ordinating colours for both these cards are Soft Sky (the blue), Sahara Sand and just a touch of Old Olive (the green).


Tried a few different things with this second card. Definitely not my usual look. What do you think?




1 comment:

Juliana said...

I love the fall flowers paper have to go and cover my tins now
I like your cards to match Juliana