Sunday, June 1, 2008

June Specials with Stampin' Up!®

Haven't posted for a week - that's not like me! It's not because I haven't been crafting, that's for sure :)

Here's a little tote that I made using some of the beautiful paper from the Secret Garden Simply Scrappin' kit, just to prove it. I love making these bags, so quick and easy. If you'd like to make one at a workshop just send me an email and we can make a date :)

And now is the perfect time to hold a workshop. Stampin' Up!® just announced a fantastic offer for hostesses whose workshops are held from now until July 15. An EXTRA $50 in free products are available for workshops that reach $700 in sales. WOW. That's on top of the normal exclusive free hostess stamp sets and other benefits that hostesses enjoy.

I only had a couple of dates free during that time, but have opened up a few extra times to make it easier if you would like to book a workshop. Email me for more details.

Customers aren't forgotten during June either. Stampin' Up! is offering the eScape Bundle of products for up to 25% off. The bundle includes a pack of loves notes (I call them gift cards, they are cute little 3"x3" cards with envelopes), the Circle of Friendship stamp set and the matching 1 1/4" circle punch. Click here for more details.



images © 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!®

No comments: