Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Bouncy Card



I was trying to make something special over the weekend for a fabulous hostess. After experimenting for a while with the position of the ribbon it flipped over and started bouncing!? Wow, that's different, I thought. Mind you, I'm sure this sort of thing has been done thousands of times by more savvy cardmakers than me, but hey it was new to me!!!!
It was a layout I use at workshops, and features Pale Plum, Perfect Plum and Certainly Celery (what a great combo!) and the always popular Seeing Spots stamp set.
Don't know what will happen after it's been flat in an envelope for a couple of days, but I hope it still bounces at its destination LOL!!




And as promised, here are a couple of the projects we made at our team stamping day a week or so ago. I've had so much fun playing around with these projects and adapting them using my stamps (or Designer Series paper, as I did with Juliana's ice-cream cards). Enjoy xx








No comments: