Friday, July 4, 2008

Escape to Create

Well the first week of the school holidays here in Victoria is all but over, and we're exhausted already but loving it!

Last Sunday, our Stampin' Up! Escape to Create event at the local CFA first station went off without a hitch. Hello to all the lovely ladies who enjoyed the afternoon and provided such wonderful feedback.


Along with Keah, one of the talented demonstrators in my team, we provided an afternoon of crafting using Stampin' Up! products.


Our 15 guests made a mini flip-top box, 6 greeting cards (2 each of 3 designs) and four gift cards.


It really was a wonderful afternoon!



We went straight to Melbourne the next morning to spend time with family and friends, and returned home a few days later to find this gorgeous card waiting for me. It is a variation on the double fold pocket card that I posted on my blog a few weeks ago.



I'm not sure if the colours turned out too well on my photo, but in real life it looks amazing. The pocket card was made from the Outlaw designer series paper, and the In the Spotlight stamp step (FREE level 2 hostess stamp set). Thanks so much to Juliana for making it for me.


Now that we are back and settled, I look forward to posting some new projects regularly over the next few days. Stay tuned!

images © 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!®

No comments: