Saturday, May 24, 2008

Decorating Gifts

The flowers in the Bodacious Bouquet stamp set are pretty big but aren't they fantastic!



I was asked the other day "What can you do with such a big flower?"




Stampset used: Bodacious Bouquet
Stampin' Up! ink and cardstock: Mellow Moss, Bravo Burgundy, Very Vanilla
Other: Lots of Stampin' Dimensionals for all those flowers and leaves!
images © 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!®

I suppose scrapbooking is probably the most common answer, but how about decorating gifts? The box of choc's shown above was just wrapped in tissue paper, and then I slipped a 'belly band' around the whole thing which is decorated with flowers and leaves from Bodacious Bouquet. The matching card uses stamps from the same set.



While I was digging around in the very-unorganised-photo-filing-system on my computer to find that photo, I came across the HUGE amount of happy-snaps I took at the Stampin' Up! convention in Brisbane last month. Wow! Was that an amazing time!



Here are some pictures that a couple of the girls in my team have asked for....


The first photo is me (far left in the red top) with the amazing Shelli Gardner (co-founder of SU!, 2nd from the right) along with the lovely Qld demo's in Naomi's group. The second photo is me (on the left again) and Naomi Swan, who just happens to be one of the top 11 demonstators in Oz - WooHoo! - and a very inspiring upline.

No comments: